Stay on top of Social Media news ✨
What happened on Social Media this week 👇
- Is working on the new media editor that includes all the Fleets composer features.
- Twitter tips are now open for all users.
- Shared preview of coming spaces recording option.
- Launched #extremeweather mini-site to help maximize climate change messaging.
- New experiment: Facebook won’t show you who viewed your Stories unless they react or comment.
- Introduced two new portals, including the first portable version.
- Is introducing new community awards.
- Gave an insight into the type of content it demotes.
- Launched updated lead gen forms integration for Zapier.
- Is testing idea pin sharing directly to Facebook and Instagram stories.
- Is celebrating Latiné creators and brands during Latiné heritage month.
- Shared new insights into trends gaining momentum on the platform, and how brands can tap into key shifts.
- Announced new partnership with Albertsons to facilitate grocery shopping in-app.
- Is testing a new option to pin selected video clips to the top of your profile.
- Outlined agenda for upcoming ‘TikTok world’ showcase event.
- Launched new ad campaign in the UK and provided new data on UK usage.
- Launched new lenses to teach users sign language as part of international week of the deaf.
- Launched super chat and super stickers in more regions and added new comment translation options.
- Added ‘wave’ option to prompt spontaneous group chats.
That’s all folks!
Please leave kind comments on anything I might have missed.
With Crowdfire, you can find curated content, schedule your posts, engage with your audience, deep-dive into analytics and create custom reports. Now introducing Social listening. Try it for free.