You asked and we delivered! ⚡️
Grid View is now on Crowdfire 😄✨
This feature is only available on the Web App.
What is the Grid view?
The Grid View feature on Crowdfire helps plan your Instagram feed on your desktop via Crowdfire.
So, each time you schedule a post you’d be able to see how it would look on your Instagram feed.
How can you access it?
The Grid View feature is currently available for your Instagram photos.
Only the ones you schedule via Crowdfire.
Here are the steps to access it –
1. Log in to http://www.crowdfireapp.com on your laptop/ desktop browser.
2.Go to the Scheduling tab.
3. Select your Instagram account.
4. Then tap the “Calendar View” option.
5. Now, tap the “Grid View” option.
6. That is it! You will see all your scheduled Instagram posts here –
Plans and pricing?
The Grid view goes hand in hand with the Calendar view feature.
It is available on the Premium, VIP, and Business plans.
Got a question? Ask us at email@example.com