If you’re you eager to know what people are discussing about your brand? How does your targeted audience perceive your product and services? These metrics are important to know in terms of social media marketing. This is because when you keep a track of your social media performance, it helps you to make an informed decision.
For any brand, collection and analysis of data are two of the most valuable part of social media marketing. However, you can’t rely only on default insights that are available on Instagram or Facebook. A deeper level of data is required to improve your brand image. And this is possible only with the use of a reliable social media monitoring tool.
Hootsuite is a highly popular and demandable freemium social media monitoring software that helps to keep track of all possible metrics. It can take your social media agency to the next level by increasing your value in the eyes of clients. With this tool, designed by Hootsuite Inc. app development company, you can do a plethora of things.
- Create and schedule all your social media posts.
- Get an insight into your brand on different social media channels.
- Formulate plans for the upcoming campaigns.
- You can even optimize ads as per your budget.
Undoubtedly, it opens your door to social media success by offering you real-time conversation monitoring as well as historical information on the go. More than 7000 markets are already using this social media monitoring software to boost their social media presence. It’s a time-saving app, which owns the trust of bigger brands like Google, Alibaba, L’Oreal, and so on.
- Saves more than your 5 hours in manual reporting tasks, shared files, etc.
- Collaborate with influencers with this app to discover and optimize partnerships with influencers.
- Track the performance of your campaign from the beginning to the end.
MeltWater is a complete and dedicated tool for media monitoring and accessing performance.
It’s a media intelligence software to track, understand, and impact the surrounding social world. PR and marketing teams to keep a record of media coverage. Serving as a social listening platform, it gathers data from various sources so you can know perspectives of others. It will provide you 360 view of your brand.
- Designed for businesses of all sizes
- Helps in social listening, understanding customer sentiment, and more
- Can perform news as well as social media monitoring with no extra cost
- Connect you with authentic influencers
Talkwalker has emerged as the most reliable and powerful social media listening tool for marketers and businesses of all sizes. This cloud-based social media monitoring software is great for influencer marketing too. Some of its most valued featured as recommended by the users includes campaign management, intuitive activity dashboard, engagement tracking, etc.
- Analyze all the metrics like comments, reach, and engagement rate easily.
- Shows visual insights about your brand logo, scenes, and many others.
- Comes with an AI-powered sentiment analysis feature to understand your audience views for your brand.
- Virality map for the replication of viral campaigns.
5) Sprout Social
Sprout Social is used by an android development company and an iOS app development company to enhance social media engagement rates. It gives you the freedom of publishing, scheduling, analyzing the performance of your campaigns, and extracting valuable insights. With this tool, you can ensure that your social media performance is going well. More than 25,000 brands and agencies are taking the help of Sprout Social for deep social media listening, social management, and advocacy solutions.
- Allows team collaborating to make posting easier.
- Unleash the hidden power of social media with this advanced social media management tool.
- Offering account integration for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and many others.
Crowdfire is a widely used smart social media monitoring tool designed for brands, agencies, businesses, and individuals throughout the world. You can use it for content curation and scheduling along with competitor analysis and social listening. Thus, this tool can do everything that as a social media manager you seek for. You can manage all your social media account conveniently using a single platform.
- Helps in exploring content that your audience will find relatable and connect with your business
- Creates social media posts automatically according to the updates happening on your blogs and website
- Preschedule your posts to share them at your favorite time
- Customize the posts in your way
Mention has grabbed the attention of social media managers quite before when it came to the market. It is an easy-to-use platform so if you are stepping into the social media industry then it will be a pretty useful tool. This platform can track millions of sources on the web to provide you access to relevant data from a variety of sources to know the social listening of your brand. Over 750,000 brands are trusting Mention for social media branding.
- Helps in building a perfect social media strategy for your clients and also acts as a valuable resource for the growth of your agency
- Assess what your competitor is doing and what people are saying about them
- Plan up your game after by measuring their share of voice
- Keep an eye on the progress while going through the crisis communication plan
If you are looking for a free social media monitoring tool, Buffer is the most appropriate platform for it. It provides you with some basic as well as advanced features for upgrading your social media marketing strategies. Moreover, it’s an amazing tool to build your social media presence stronger and connect with more potential customers.
- Customize scheduling of posts to drive more reach and clicks
- You can use its calendar feature to plan up for the posts for upcoming months
- Comes with a browser extension, which makes sharing of posts easier to a wide number of customers
- Keep tracking up your social media performance to figure out what’s working in your favor and what’s not
- With Buffer Analyze, find out the best performing page of your social media handles
- Can even schedule retweets and thus, you can ensure your client’s brand message is reaching out to the right person
Almost every brand goes through a phase when its follower count starts reducing or the engagement rate goes down. But, to track these metrics, choosing the right social media monitoring tool is an important decision to take.
Choose from any of the above options we have brought. These social media monitoring tools are helping companies to elevate their sales by tracking the behavior of the audience. By monitoring how they are interacting with your post, you can plan up a better marketing strategy with a social media monitoring tool.