If you examine the market today, you will find
- Most businesses have some sort of online presence.
- Market competition has increased drastically.
- Business owners need to be innovative when it comes to promoting and marketing their products and services.
A skilled and experienced web designer can help businesses create innovative websites to market it to their clients.
If you are a web designer, you need to strategically balance the growing demand for web design services in the market.
Ask yourself – In order to gain a competitive edge from other web designers who are currently in high demand, do you use social media for marketing your web designing services and portfolio?
Well, if you are not marketing yourself on social media, it is high time you start doing so now as you will soon lose out to the rest of the competition in the market!
I’m going to answer all your questions on marketing your designs on Instagram 🙌
Why is Instagram great for web designers?
- Instagram is a visual platform, and it is ideal for web designers to showcase their portfolio to people who are looking for them.
- Instagram has more than 1 billion users, and so if you are not on this mobile app, you sure will sink into oblivion as most people and businesses resort to Instagram to find products and services.
- It is the fastest way to reach your target audience.
So, how can Instagram help you?
Instagram helps you to get better brand awareness. Your portfolio online will get more followers for Instagram, who will share your profile with their followers. This means Instagram helps you to increase your reach to a qualified targeted audience and market your services to them. Besides the above, you can-
- Increase targeted traffic to your site- In order to improve lead conversions, you need more inbound traffic. Instagram helps you to improve traffic and drive clients to your site. There are several techniques to do this, and Instagram is one of the easiest platforms for you to begin with. You can start by uploading samples of your website design for other clients so that people get an insight into your work, or you can add a link to your business site in the Instagram bio of your profile for them to get an insight into your professional portfolio and contact details.
- Impress your clients and followers with visuals- Instagram thrives on visuals, and with this platform, you are able to display your work to those who are actually looking for you. You can have a regular posting schedule and publish your latest work so that people get an idea of the latest trends in web design, and they can contact you.
- Engage your followers with Instagram- With Instagram, you can engage your followers and invite shares, likes, and comments from them. You can offer them seasonal discounts frequently to attract clients.
If you are a web designer and are not on Instagram, it’s high time to register yourself on it today. Generate brand awareness, better-targeted traffic, and greater success 💪
If you’re good at something, showcase it. And showcase it at the right places.
With Crowdfire, you can find curated content, schedule your posts, engage with your audience, deep-dive into analytics and create custom reports. Try it for free.