GIF marketing is a thing! Yes, using GIFs to make your Social Media messaging more attractive and increasing your reach is now a common practice.
Visuals are good but GIFs, GIFs can take your Socials to the next level 🙌
Sometimes words are not enough to express what you want to say, but the wide variety of GIFs available on the internet can make it simpler!
Here are 5 reasons you should use GIFs on Social Media
1. GIFs help you connect with your audience in a different way. They help you convey your emotions with higher accuracy than words. Yes!
Get your appetites ready, our Made to Crave menu is comin’ in hot. pic.twitter.com/6UUOHSmwWg
— Wendy's (@Wendys) February 11, 2019
2. GIFs make it memorable. That’s the beauty of a visual, people remember it.
How can we design a tiny helicopter to fly autonomously in the thin atmosphere of Mars? 🚁 🔴
For a new tech demo, set to travel with our Mars 2020 rover, @NASAAero experts and @NASAJPL engineers are solving the problems of flight on another planet: https://t.co/ioWxn7l91m pic.twitter.com/jMyY3kRDzo
— NASA (@NASA) March 12, 2019
3. GIFs add the dash of human touch to your content and make your feed more authentic!
Pre-game warm-up pic.twitter.com/SNobgsWmiK
— SUBWAY® (@SUBWAY) February 3, 2019
4. GIFs are more catchy than images but they take lesser time to play than a video. They’ve lower production value than videos and still make consumption of information easier.
Android, we got you. Starting today, tap ✨ to switch between latest and top Tweets. pic.twitter.com/7rXo3BNEJ6
— Twitter (@Twitter) January 15, 2019
5. There is a GIF for every mood, every reaction and every action. With access to a gold mine of these magical moving images, all you need to do is use the right keyword and you’ll find the right GIF.
— hulu (@hulu) September 20, 2018
Now that you know that the best of brands use GIF marketing and why you should do it too, go ahead and schedule your GIFs using Crowdfire!