Stay on top of Social Media news ✨
What happened on Social Media this week 👇
Table of Contents
- Is developing a new ‘montage’ feature to convert Stories to Reels.
- New list type “Favourites” will bring the posts by your favourites higher in the feed.
- Added new ‘map search’ tool to maximize business discovery. It is live for users in Australia and New Zealand.
- Launched live test of new labels for bot accounts.
- Updated end card info for completed spaces to provide more context on the discussion.
- Expanded access to professional profiles and ticketed spaces.
- Announced new support initiatives for SMBs.
- Launched new business guide and support features for Latin and Hispanic heritage month.
- Announced new business connection tools.
- Start valuable conversations with ads that click to message.
- Start a WhatsApp chat from an Instagram Profile.
- Quote Request on Messenger.
- Lead Generation on Instagram.
- Login connect with messenger now generally available to verified businesses.
- Announced new initiatives to raise awareness of climate change, and tackle climate misinformation.
- Launched dark mode on mobile and desktop.
- Added long-form posts to company pages along with ad performance management options.
“While members on LinkedIn have long had the ability to draft and publish long-form articles on the platform, organizations have been limited to character counts for organic posts in the feed. That’s no longer the case with Articles for Pages.”
- Launched Creator Accelerator program.
- Announced new resources to support mental health issues.
✅ Additional well-being resources to support our community
✅ Expanded guide on eating disorders.
✅ Expanding search interventions.
✅ Strengthening notices on search results.
- Is testing new full-screen vertical scrolling feed.
- Added new features to its Ad platform.
- Bid Recommendation: Leverage the bid recommendation tool in the ad group build page for guidance on what to bid to reach your target audience.
- Improved Bulk Edit Tool: Save time optimizing campaigns by updating bids and budgets across multiple ad groups simultaneously.
- Updated look w/ Better Performance: Loading times with the updated dashboard is also now 2x faster than before!
- Launched test for in-app business directory.
That’s all folks!
Please leave kind comments on anything I might have missed.