Last year, this time, we introduced the most requested feature — Direct publishing for Instagram.
But, as you already know, we’re bound by the APIs of the social platforms.
For Instagram in this case, we had some limitations.
The one which came with our direct publishing feature on Instagram was that- it was only available for single images and videos.
Okay, so, what happened when you tried publishing multiple images or a carousel? 🤔
You would get a notification on your mobile app, you could tap and then publish.
For this, you needed both Instagram and Crowdfire installed on your device.
What changed now?
You can now schedule multiple images /carousels for Instagram business accounts on Crowdfire.
These could be images, videos, or a mix of both.
You can use the best time feature for better reach and engagement.
Now, all you’d have to do is schedule up to 10 images on the Mobile or Web App and then
Important note: The latest live update allows you to publish a total of 10 images as per Instagram’s limit.
Video support and a mix of images and videos will be live on Crowdfire in a few weeks.
Stay tuned on our socials ⚡️
Who is this available for on Crowdfire?
You can access this feature on Crowdfire if you’re on all Crowdfire’s paid plans.
What you need to know!
1. What are Instagram’s allowed aspect ratio image ranges?
Aspect Ratio Range: Between 4:5 and 1.91:1 and Aspect Ratio Range as numerical values: Between 0.8 and 1.91
2. How are aspect ratios calculated?
You can calculate the aspect ratio by dividing the width of your image by the height of your image.
3. What sizes do my images need to be?
Your image does not need to be of any specific pixel size or range as long as the aspect ratio of the image is within the allowed range.
Image dimensions to understand the allowed aspect ratio
- Portrait Images [Allowed range is between 0.8 to 0.99]
- 800 x 1000 pixels (aspect ratio 0.8) – Allowed
- 1200 x 1500 pixels (aspect ratio 0.8) – Allowed
- 1500 x 1800 pixels (aspect ratio 0.84) – Allowed
- 1080 x 1620 pixels (aspect ratio 0.67) – Not allowed
- Landspace images [Allowed range it between 1.01 to 1.91]
- 800 x 600 pixels (aspect ratio 1.33) – Allowed
- 1500 x 1200 pixels (aspect ratio 1.25) – Allowed
- 1500 x 1800 pixels (aspect ratio 0.84, since height is more than width, it comes under Portrait images) – Allowed
- 1800 x 900 pixels (aspect ratio 2) – Not Allowed
- Square [Allowed aspect ratio is 1]
- All square images are allowed.
Videos must meet the following specifications:
Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
Video bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
Audio bitrate: 128kbps
Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
File size: 100MB maximum
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your first post here.
Also, if you have any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
None of my posts to Instagram have sent and there is nowhere explaining why, just a bunch of articles telling me that they will??
Hey! Currently, the feature is available for business Instagram accounts.
Could you please share more details of your Crowdfire account to email@example.com?
I’ll quickly look into it 🙂