Implementing a successful Online Marketing Strategy for your business is critical for sustained growth, leads, and further business venture. Today, handling your digital marketing can be tricky.
From SEO to social media to PPC, online marketing can be confusing, and you can’t do it alone. If you are a small business, hiring a whole team to manage your digital marketing aspect can be expensive and out of reach. It’s imperative to use tools to help you manage the broad scope of your marketing needs.
Fortunately, there are plenty of excellent online marketing tools available to help you with your needs. To help you find the best, here are the top online marketing tools that you might consider getting to attract engagement.
Best Online Marketing Tools for Business Owners
1. Social Media Marketing – Crowdfire
Social media has evolved into the top marketing channel for businesses today. Whether e-commerce or tech, it has become the prime place to introduce a new product and general leads for your business. It also can help you build good business relationships with your current customers.
However, managing your social media “by hand” can be exhausting and lead to burnout. Using a social media management tool can help you and your business publish meaningful content and manage your posting schedules to meet your goals.
Crowdfire is one of the top free social media management tools available for Social Media Managers to drive brands and businesses into social media trends. The app works great with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WordPress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo, and many more. It also offers features such as content scheduling, engagements, analytics, social listening, and CRM Services.
Crowdfire has been adding new features over the years such as:
- Monitor and Listen to your Social Conversation
- Dive into advanced analytics and maximize the benefits of Facebook ads for business
- Create, customize, and schedule posts. (Looking for awesome ideas? Check out these 11 Instagram Reels ideas for Small Businesses)
- Receive article and image recommendations
- Obtain updates on your website, blogs, shops automatically
- Create and post quick updates to all social profile
- Available Chrome Extension
- Save Favourite websites, articles, and references for new ideas using the RSS Feature.
- Manage multiple clients using Crowdfire profiles.
Price: Crowdfire is free to use. But other versions such as Plus, Premium, and VIP accounts are available with added features, perfect for small to large businesses.
2. Content Creation – Grammarly
Creating content for your online marketing can be exhausting and time-consuming. On top of a specific amount of content research, you also need to spend time writing and polishing the content itself.
When making high-quality content, having the proper skill set is a good start. But producing content that stands out and ticks required boxes might be harder without the right tools.
Fortunately, Grammarly is available to help content writers create grammar error-free content for their websites. Grammarly can help writers make clear, mistake-free, and impactful messages, documents, and social media posts every day.
Grammarly has a sophisticated AI that not only corrects grammatical errors but also makes your writing understandable and impressionable to your audience. You can also check the tone of your content and make it more readable and precise. With Grammarly, writing can be converted into high-quality content.
The free version of Grammarly checks spelling and grammar. It also detects obvious mistakes, typos, and unnecessary commas. In addition, the following are key features of Grammarly:
- Integrate Grammarly into your Browser, Google Docs, and Microsoft Word
- Create and maintain personal dictionary
- Apply 256-bit AES & SSL/TLS encryption for your documents
- Use on mobile
On the other hand, the premium version offers style and vocabulary suggestions and a plagiarism checker. It also helps in weeding out overused words and identifying wordy sentences. Aside from that, Grammarly Premium also offers the following:
- Checks tone and formality-level
- Inspects inconsistent style checker
- Suggests advanced style covering word usage and sentence structure
Price: Grammarly premium costs $30 per month.
3. Lead Enhancement Tools – SurveyMonkey
Online Survey tools are a great way to mine data from your current consumers and potential customers. You can also use these tools to engage with them. SurveyMonkey is one of the best online survey tools available for intermediate designers. It also collects ideas and transforms them into People Powered Data™. In addition, with survey monkey, you can:
- Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls.
- Gather feedback via weblink, email, mobile chat, social media, and more.
- Automatically examine results and translate them into a robust analysis.
- Export your findings or incorporate data with apps.
- Utilize insights to create data-driven outcomes.
- Utilize data in building an email list from scratch.
Price: SurveyMonkey Basic Plan is FREE. The standard monthly plan costs $99 a month.
4. Conversion Rate Optimization – Google Analytics
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is vital in understanding your customers, who they are, want, and need. CRO can improve your entire e-commerce business. If you’re about to start some CRO initiatives, it’s essential to use the right CRO tool in collecting data about your website and its visitors to help you understand how people use your website. CRO Tools can also help you identify and test potential changes to increase conversion rates.
Google Analytics (GA) is one of the most popular web analytic tools used by more than 29 million websites. It allows you to track and analyse customers’ data. It’s simple to use but powerful and highly customizable. Some key features of GA are:
- Traffic Reporting
- Conversion Tracking
- Keyword Referrals to identify keywords visitors used to find you.
- Third-Party Referrals to see websites that sent you traffic.
- Custom Dashboard for goal-specific view.
Price: Google Analytics is FREE to use, but you can upgrade to Google Analytics 360 if your website exceeds 10 million hits for $150,000 per year.
5. Designer Tools – Canva
Creating the perfect graphic design can be difficult without the right set of tools. Many designers think that Canva is just an ‘Image Editing Software’ and nothing more. But in reality, Canva can offer much more. Canva can be an excellent tool for new and amateur designers.
It provides a photo editor, colour palette tools, font combination picker, photo collage maker, infographic maker. You can create shapes, logos, charts, graphs, and other custom designs you need. Its platform is easy with its drag-and-drop features and can easily be used by amateurs.
In addition, it offers thousands of free images, templates, elements, and learning resources. Other features include:
- Text Animations
- Curved Text
- Real-time design collaborations
- Textures and Filters
Price: You can use Canva for FREE. But if you need more resources, you can upgrade your account to Canva premium for only $119 annually.
Why do you need Online Marketing and its Tools?
Internet marketing has become the leading marketing strategy around the world. It’s cost-effective and reaches globally, unlike the traditional method of advertising. With suitable investment, Online marketing can get an incredible number of people through several digital platforms. Using online marketing can also help:
- Increase Customer Loyalty and Engagement
- Target the right audience globally
- Generate consistent lead pipeline
- Optimize and obtain better conversion rates
- Gain brand credibility
- Better return of investments
- Stress-free marketing strategy implementation
In the long run, these online marketing tools are essential to businesses. These tools can help companies to create a fully united and effective marketing strategy.