We know…we know… we’ve been waiting for this as well…. since the day we started building scheduling on Crowdfire.
Here’s a virtual high-five, a virtual fistbump and virtual hug to everyone out there who waited with us and to everyone who has always wanted to use Crowdfire publishing for Instagram.
So, how does it work?
If you’re already a user, please re-authenticate your account and start publishing.
If you’re new, add your account and you’re good to go.
Also, we’ve got first comment scheduling as well.
Now, this is available for Instagram business accounts only (because that’s an Instagram limitation).
You can schedule single images and videos.
Your image gotta fit the Instagram scheduling via third-party app specifications:
1. What are Instagram’s allowed aspect ratio image ranges?
Aspect Ratio Range: Between 4:5 and 1.91:1 and Aspect Ratio Range as numerical values: Between 0.8 and 1.91
2. How are aspect ratios calculated?
You can calculate aspect ratio by dividing the width of your image with the height of your image.
3. What sizes do my images need to be?
Your image does not need to be of any specific pixel size or range as long as the aspect ratio of the image is within the allowed range.
Various image dimensions to understand the allowed aspect ratio.
- Portrait Images [Allowed range is between 0.8 to 0.99]
- 800 x 1000 pixels (aspect ratio 0.8) – Allowed
- 1200 x 1500 pixels (aspect ratio 0.8) – Allowed
- 1500 x 1800 pixels (aspect ratio 0.84) – Allowed
- 1080 x 1620 pixels (aspect ratio 0.67) – Not allowed
- Landspace images [Allowed range it between 1.01 to 1.91]
- 800 x 600 pixels (aspect ratio 1.33) – Allowed
- 1500 x 1200 pixels (aspect ratio 1.25) – Allowed
- 1500 x 1800 pixels (aspect ratio 0.84, since height is more than width, it comes under Portrait images) – Allowed
- 1800 x 900 pixels (aspect ratio 2) – Not Allowed
- Square [Allowed aspect ratio is 1]
- All square images are allowed.
Videos must meet the following specifications:
Container: MOV or MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, moov atom at the front of the file.
Audio codec: AAC, 48khz sample rate maximum, 1 or 2 channels (mono or stereo).
Video codec: HEVC or H264, progressive scan, closed GOP, 4:2:0 chroma subsampling.
Frame rate: 23-60 FPS.
Maximum columns (horizontal pixels): 1920
Minimum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 4 / 5
Maximum aspect ratio [cols / rows]: 16 / 9
Video bitrate: VBR, 5Mbps maximum
Audio bitrate: 128kbps
Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum
File size: 100MB maximum
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your first post here.